Shift-I Ph.D. Arabic
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
- Arabic is one of the classical languages of the world. It is the official language of about 360 million people in more than 25 countries in the world. The main objective of the programmes is to introduce functional Arabic to the students. Language skills in Arabic are taught from the basic to the advanced level. Previous knowledge of Arabic is not essential to get admission to the course.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Offers B.A, M.A., M.Phil. and Ph.D. in Arabic.
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Language Lab with provision to teach! learn functional Arabic
- Bi-lingual translation techniques taught in all the three years
- Remedial Arabic Seminars for improving language skills
- Information Technology, Software
- Translation and Interpretation jobs in India and abroad
- Arabic Language Teaching
- Arabic-English DTP/Editing jobs