ONLINE EXAM APPLICATION
- Students of our college are provided with the facility to apply online for the ensuing examination.
General Instructions and Important Dates
Welcome to the Online Exam Application portal of The New College. To make the Online Exam
Application process comfortable, please read the instructions carefully and follow the steps:
- The submission of online application for the end semester examination (April - 2019) and generation of
the bank challan can be done from 24th January 2019 to 11th February 2019 only.
- Students should pay their prescribed examination fee from 24thJanuary 2019 to 19th February 2019.
- The fee payment by Cash can be made by submitting the downloaded challan in New College Fee
Collection Counter (IOB) only.
- No further extension of online application is possible beyond19th February 2019.
- The hall ticket for the April 2019 will be available online during the Third week of March 2019.
- Registration and payment of exam fee for current papers of every semester and Part IVsubjects
(Current or Arrear) are compulsory.
Steps for Online Exam Application
- Enter Registration Number as User Name.
- Enter date of Birth as Password. (Example 08082016)
- Current semester subject papers are compulsory.
- Arrear subjects are optional except Part IV.
- All the regular subjects along with the selected arrear subjects will be processed for fees
generation and will be listed in the Hall Ticket.
- SAVE the details after selecting the subjects.
- Subjects cannot be modified after saving the details.
- On clicking the "Challan Print" button the fees challan will be generated.
- Mode of payment by Cash only at IOB (New College Fees Collection Centre) using the challan.
Online Exam Application April 2019..