Library - Vision & Mission
- To provide a student-centred learning environment that facilitates transference of information and to cater to the needs of its users to access it.
- To augment and maintain collections in support of the academic pursuits of the College.
- Reprographic Services (photocopy facility at subsidized rates.
- To explore and implement innovative technologies and services to deliver information and scholarly resources, conveniently to users in the campus. To also provide well-equipped and functional physical spaces where students can pursue learning independently beyond the classroom.
- To provide comprehensive resources and services in support of research, teaching, and learning needs of the academic community
- To facilitate access to right Information at the right time in the right manner so as to produce productive citizens to this great nation in general and to our community in particular.
- Putting technology to use innovatively for the flexible delivery of services and resources to users regardless of location within the campus.