Internal Quality Assurance System
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of The New College was established on 05.04.2004 as a post accreditation quality sustenance measure for performance evaluation, assessment, accreditation and quality upgradation of the College. In this view the IQAC of our College aims at developing a system for conscious catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution and I'm sure the IQAC is successful in achieving it.
IQAC of the College facilitates the attainment of the following objectives.
- To focus on institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture in the College.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve the functioning of the College
- To act as a change agent in the College.
- To better internal communication.
- The Internal Quality Control System of The New College consists of IQAC Aides in all the departments nominated in consultation with the Heads of the respective departments. The IQAC aide represents the IQAC in the departments. They are entrusted with the responsibility of maintenance of records of the seven criteria laid down by NAAC and also liaise between IQAC-Headquarters and the departments.