Candidates were given provision to apply Online for all UG courses only upto 5 pm on 22.5.2017. For PG and M. Phil., Application forms can be had from college office, However they can apply online also.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be displayed in the college notice board and uploaded in the college website. The shortlisted candidates will also be intimated through SMS to the Mobile Numbers mentioned in the online application forms.
Welcome to the admission portal of The New College, a premier institute in Higher Education. To make the admission process comfortable, please read through the instructions and follow the steps:
- Use the online payment link to pay application fee and then use the " IOB PAY Track Id / SBI Payment Reference Number '' to fill the application form.
- You must provide atleast one valid mobile number and e-mail ID, as admission office will contact candidates only through these modes.
- You are expected to adhere to the rules and regulations of the College, wherever given, for the smooth conduct of admission for the academic year 2017 - 18.
- Applications with incorrect information/wrong application fee will be rejected, Application fee details are available in the payment link.
- Selected candidates will be intimated through the mobile by sms. The list of students selected for different courses will also be displayed in the College notice board and in the College website.
- Admission to any course does not guarantee Hall/Hostel accommodation. Application should be submitted separately to the Deputy Warden of The New College Hostel after getting admitted in the college.
- The College does not accept donations for admission. If anyone promises admission on payment of Donation in cash or kind, it must be brought to the notice of the Principal immediately.
Contact numbers of Admissions office:
044-2835 1269, 2835 0386
- Fill Academic details and marks obtained in the qualifying exam
- Click 'Save and Verify' button
- Verify the entered details and click 'Confirm' button.
- After confirmation you will get the message "Saved Successfully"
After completing the application procedure your Application Number will be generated and the same will be sent to your mobile. Quote the Application Number for any queries regarding admission.
Download a copy of Filled in Application form, attach the relevant documents and sent it to
- THE PRINCIPAL
- THE NEW COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS)
- New No.147, Old No.87, Peters Road,
- Royapettah,Chennai ? 600 014.
Can pay through all modes of payment using IOB / SBI Gateway
(All DEBIT / CREDIT Cards and NET BANKING)